Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This Week in Embarrassing Reads...

Were you wondering why I haven't updated on any new reads lately? That's because I've been indulging in some cheesy reading time. And with me, that can only mean one thing: I've been reading Nora Roberts. That's right. Nora Roberts. As in she of the dark-haired heroes, ridiculously cutesy small town love affairs, and surprisingly strong dialogue. But what can I say? Sometimes, when life has me a little down and I can't find anything in particular I feel like reading, I could use a little cheese. So this weekend I finished Nora Roberts's two-for-one The MacKade Brothers: Devin and Shane. Both of the short novels were dumb as hell, but I have to admit I quite enjoyed them, especially Devin's story, which was particularly high in treacle factor. So sue me.

Now, let's never speak of this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment