Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Reading Week in Review: Fail. But Next Week's Exciting!

So, I was a reading failure this week. I spent the whole first four days of the week picking through my bookshelf, distracted and disappointed. After the great books I read last week, I was in a post-good-book reading fog, unable to find anything to sate my thirst for a good story.

In good news, though, I am half-way through Ivan Turgenev's novel, Fathers and Sons, and I am loving it so far. I'll give you whole scoop on it when I finish it next week.

But, in the bestest news ever, next week is (da-da-da-DAH!) FITZGERALD WEEK! That's right, next Thursday is F. Scott Fitzgerald's birthday, and I am celebrating it all week long with Fitzgerald-related posts for the entire week. I see Fitzgerald's birthday as a way to celebrate my hardcore geek love for all things reading and writing, so I always enjoy the holiday. See you all next week with some awesome posts!


Happy Reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment